"To thine own self be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man." - William Shakespeare
My style is direct and to the point. I have a "no non-sense" approach and my job is to empower you to get the results you want and need. This is your life we're dealing with and I take it seriously. I promise you will have a sustainable breakthrough in vitality to achieve your results. I promise you will have a clear understanding of what you want, where you're going, and equally as important, how you're going to get there. I promise you will enjoy your time with me and you will be happy with the results you produce. I have tremendous coaching karma from my father, to my high school and college baseball coaches, to academic and working mentors. I've saved companies millions of dollars and have tailored extraordinary outcomes that originally were thought as unachievable in both personal and professional settings. I am also a human being at the end of the day and recognize my short-comings, especially being a single father. I have failed numerous times in my careers and have become better by learning from those experiences. This has afforded me mental and emotional resiliency. Through all this I became my own best friend and now I can be yours through whatever you're dealing with.
EXPERIENCE & ACHIEVEMENTS
- International MBA with recommendations to Harvard's Doctoral Educational Leadership Program
- Former 2-time Division I Conference Champion in Baseball
- Former Grudge Training Center's PRO Mixed Martial Arts Team Member & Competitor
- CHP - Certified Healthcare Staffing Certificate
- Former Senior Consultant for Vanto Group
- Tekniko trained for and by Landmark Forum Leaders, Executive Staff and Vanto Group Consultants
- DebX trained graduate
- Six Sigma Green Belt trained
- Former Speaker for the Inaugural Career Development Summit for Major League Baseball & Kelly Services
AREAS OF SPECIALTY
Listening for and relaying necessary communication that makes a difference with the client. Essentially, cutting to the core of the matter and effectively remedying it.