#16 OUT OF 1000This coach is a recognized leader in their industry and a master in their practice.
Entrepreneur, Business and Strategy Coach
Trust the Wait. Embrace the Uncertainty. Enjoy the Beauty of Becoming. When Nothing is Certain, Anything is Possible. -Mindset of Greatness
With many years of deep involvement with both corporate and entrepreneurial startups, and having coached and mentored many executives (both young and old), Board members and students, I know that I can add value to your efforts.
I also know that I can help you create both strategies and tactics to develop and implement your entrepreneurial ideas or develop your skills to work within an intreperenurial role inside your company.
Ultimately, it is truly about developing you: your goals, your passions, your talents.
EXPERIENCE & ACHIEVEMENTS
- Almost 40 years of multi-faceted business experience
- Self-employed for over 30 years - has started in excess of 30 companies
- Clinical Professor - Fred Keisner School of Entrepreneurship, Loyola Marymount University - 2018 Professor of the year
- Earned a Doctorate in Organizational Leadership from Pepperdine University - 2013
- Recipient of an IMPACT Award - Mitchell College of Business as one of the 50 most impactful graduates in the first 50 years of the School's existence
- Received the first ever "Legacy Award" from the Santa Monica Bay Gold Chapter of YPO - 2015
AREAS OF SPECIALTY
Entrepreneurial Mindset Mentoring
I'll show you how putting together the "idea" with a talented "team" and connecting with the right "resources" (the entrepreneurial mindset) can apply to either business or life.
If you don't create an organized, well thought out and fully resourced plan, how will you know when you are successful? Let me help you figure out where the "destination" is so that you'll recognize it when you get there.
Whether your goals are inspirational or aspirational, you need to start with a fearless evaluation of your talents, skills and passions, proceed to an action plan and then measure and evolve. Let's get started.