#2 OUT OF 1000This coach is a recognized leader in their industry and a master in their practice.
Growth Strategist, Operations Expert, Executive Coach
“Has lived on 3 continents, hiked the Andes and the Himalayas and traveled to 30+ countries”
Hi, I'm Pamela!
I work with you to identify large opportunities and solves problems with attention to detail. My unique experiences with strategic planning, operations, technology, M&A, and governance advice is shared with my clients to facilitate integration across all business units, systems and shaping large strategic corporate governance.
My strategic yet technical background allows me to provide a lead role in defining and executing key revenue and profit centers along with M&A strategy by crafting relationships with potential partner and acquisition targets and supporting across the entire process.
In short, I help you get results, grow your business, and build high-performance teams.
EXPERIENCE & ACHIEVEMENTS
- Founder, Strategic Growth Advisory
- Board Member, ROOM Technology Ventures
- Mentor at Coplex Venture Builders & Arizona Commerce Authority
- Young Presidents Organization (YPO)
- Founded, grew and sold a global technology entity and sales organization (IBC Hospitality Technologies)
- Former Board Member for InnSuites Hospitality Trust, Health and Wellness Science Foundation, & Independent Lodging Industry Association
- MBA, Carnegie Mellon University
AREAS OF SPECIALTY
I work with you to build a structured yet customizable 6-month leadership coaching program.
Clarifying and communicating your business strategy. Unleash your potential by simplifying business processes and integrating the right technologies at the right times.
As an entrepreneur, public company board member and senior executive in the Hospitality, Real Estate and Technology industries, my passion is advising, enabling, and supporting elite executives in scaling their companies.
I help you transform your direct reports into high-functioning teams based on deep trust, communication and measurable key performance indicators (KPI’s).